The tool is based on information based on the firm's professional analysis of GDPR compliance. However, since compliance is a dynamic process and any situation is special, the information transmitted must be appropriate and can in no way be considered exhaustive or accurate. Unless you request a review and validation by the Cabinet, the document generated is considered as simple information. Consequently, you are solely responsible for the interpretations made of the information provided, the advice that you derive from it and the adaptations made for your own commercial activity. The use and operation of the tool is therefore under your sole responsibility and at your own risk.
Publisher: The person, natural or legal, who publishes online communication services to the public.
The Site: All the sites, Internet pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
The User: The person using the Site and the services. Nature of the data collected In the context of the use of the Sites, the Publisher may collect the following categories of data concerning its Users: Civil status, identity, identification data, etc.
Communication of personal data to third parties No communication to third parties Your data is not communicated to third parties. However, you are informed that they may be disclosed by application of a law, a regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority. Prior information for the communication of personal data to third parties in the event of a merger / absorption Collection of the opt-in (consent) prior to the transmission of data following a merger / acquisition In the event that we take part in a transaction of merger, acquisition or any other form of asset transfer, we undertake to obtain your prior consent to the transmission of your personal data and to maintain the level of confidentiality of your personal data to which you have consented . Purpose of the reuse of personal data collected Carry out operations relating to customer management concerning contracts; the orders ; the deliveries ; the bills ; accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts •
• a loyalty program within one or more legal entities; monitoring the customer relationship such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, handling complaints and after-sales service
• the selection of customers to carry out studies, surveys and product tests (except with the consent of the data subjects obtained under the conditions provided for in article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data - racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, sexual life or human health)
• Carry out operations relating to prospecting the management of technical prospecting operations (which notably includes technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication)
• the selection of people to carry out loyalty, prospecting, polling, product testing and promotion actions. Unless the consent of the persons concerned is obtained under the conditions provided for in Article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data (racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, etc. sexual life or human health)
• the performance of solicitation operations The development of commercial statistics The organization of contests, lotteries or any
promotional operation excluding online gambling subject to approval by the Online Gaming Regulatory Authority Management of people's opinions on products, services or content Aggregation of data Aggregation with non-personal data
• Notify you of the incident as soon as possible;
• Examine the causes of the incident and inform you; Take the necessary measures within the limits of reasonableness in order to reduce the negative effects and prejudices that may result from the said incident
• Limitation of liability Under no circumstances can the commitments defined in the above point relating to notification in the event of a security breach be assimilated to any acknowledgment of fault or liability for the occurrence of the incident in question.
Transfer of personal data abroad No transfer outside the European Union The Publisher undertakes not to transfer the personal data of its Users outside the European Union. Modification of the T & Cs and the confidentiality policy In the event of any modification of these T & Cs, commitment not to lower the level of confidentiality substantially without prior information to the persons concerned We undertake to inform you in the event of a substantial modification of these T & Cs. T & Cs, and not to lower the level of confidentiality of your data substantially without informing you and obtaining your consent. Applicable law and methods of appeal Application of French law (CNIL legislation) and jurisdiction of the courts Page 5 of 6 These T & Cs and your use of the Site are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of France, and in particular Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. The choice of the applicable law does not affect your rights as a consumer in accordance with the applicable law of your place of residence. If you are a consumer, you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts, which means that you can take action relating to these T & Cs in France or in the EU country in which you live. . If you are a professional, all actions against us must be brought before a court in France. In the event of a dispute, the parties will seek an amicable solution before any legal action. In the event of failure of these attempts, all challenges to the validity, interpretation and / or execution of these T & Cs must be brought, even in the event of a plurality of defendants or a guarantee appeal, before the French courts. Data portability Data portability The Publisher undertakes to offer you the possibility of having all the data concerning you returned to you on simple request. The User is thus guaranteed better control of his data, and retains the possibility of reusing them. These data should be provided in an open and easily reusable format.